Bible Verse Of The Day

Friday, August 8, 2008

Farewell To My Friend

(Krista in Purple)



My friend Krista will be leaving us in two weeks, to start a new chapter in her life. She and her family are moving to Colorado. I haven't known Krista for very long, but she has been a light in my life. She gives you straight forward answers to your questions, but she's not a harsh critic. She is a friend that can be counted on in a crisis and a defender when her friend is wounded. She lightens things up where ever she goes and you can always here people around her laughing. Especially at bunco!! She's a friend that will be truly missed, but we know this is the plan God has for her. Someone in Colorado needs her brand of friendship. Our love, support and prayers go with Krista and her family. And since we have a tool like the Internet, (oh and that thing invented by Bell) she won't be so far away. God Bless...

4 comments:

Krista said...

You made me cry! Thank you Karen. It has been a blessing to have your friendship and one that I will tuck into my treasure box forever! You are so kind and loving and concerned about everyone that you meet. God blessed me when He put you along my path!
Krista

Deana Nall said...

Karen -- I'm so glad you found me! Julia and I were looking at some of her pictures from preschool the other day and talking about what a happy time that was for her. She's going into 4th grade and reading on a college level. We miss Baytown but God has blessed us so much here. I can't believe your boys are so old and that you're a mother-in-law!

marine's words said...

your group looks like fun can I joun in !! marina

marine's words said...

PS. they are all beauitful!!! marina