Bible Verse Of The Day

Monday, September 22, 2008

Hurricane Photos

Here are some photos of our house, the neighborhood and around my mom's house 70 miles from our house. Thankfully, our house only had minimal damage. Others in my neighborhood did not fare as well.
Our House

The tree that hit the house

Lone lily in what's left of the garden

Backyard photos


Neighborhood photos




My friend, Tricia's house

My Mom's neighbor's patio area

The tree lifted the picnic table up, but didn't damage it.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Oh my goodness! I'm glad the damage wasn't extensive to your place. We will keep praying for all of you!!

marine's words said...

those are good pictures ! wow! I cacn't belivie the damage tha has been done.
I am glad you are ok, marina

Shonda said...

That one flower just seems to scream "HOPE" for restoration after such devastation. I'm glad you are well. Do you have power yet? Been praying for all of you in that area.

Engrafted by His Grace-
Shonda