Bible Verse Of The Day

Friday, April 25, 2008

Update


I have been off for just a little while. My poor d-i-l to be fell and cracked her head as she was getting out of the shower. She received four stitches to the back of her head. She had slight bleeding on the brain, but thankfully it stopped rather quickly. She's been having headaches since it happened (which was last saturday)and is to be expected, but they got worse on wednesday. I got her back to the ER and it was due to dehydration. I have her staying with me now, and we have gotten her well hydrated. She is off the major pain killers and only taking the ibuprofen. We are having her wedding shower this saturday and one of my friends told her she had to get better or I was going to have all the fun opening her presents and not her. She said, "I'll get better, I wanna open them!" Please pray for her continued recovery. Thanks and God bless Karen

No comments: