Bible Verse Of The Day

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's Summertime...or so it would seem in my Kitchen


When summer hits, I usually get a break from the kitchen. My grill masters take over the preparation of dinner. Normally, it was not every night. However, now with Joseph learning the "grilling ropes", I haven't cooked at all in a few days. We've been enjoying Ranch Burgers, Cajun Burgers, Spicy Catfish, and tonight Chicken...not sure what seasoning. I'm enjoying the break, but really planned on cooking the chicken tonight, but Joseph took over quickly. I'll enjoy this while I can, too soon, it'll be over and the boys will be off on their own.

2 comments:

Lesley At Sarita Farms said...

I love that boy of yours!! Such a blessing!! He needs to come teach Taylor how to grill.
I am so glad you are updating your blog more!!

Anonymous said...

retro jordan basketball shoes designer replica handbags online in malaysia