Bible Verse Of The Day

Friday, October 12, 2007

A Beautiful Day

I must say, from the moment I went outside today, It was hard pressed to keep me there. It was a gorgeous, Autumn day here in SE Texas. It was about 64 degrees when I left for work. I work in a small office and we left the door open and the window up until about 1pm. That's sayin' something for here. We don't easily turn off our air conditioners! I do have a convertible and as soon as I was off work, the top went down(on the car). It has been a beautiful day to be outside enjoying. And it's not over yet. I'm about to leave for my mom's house, with 2 thirteen year old boys. She's about an hour north of me. It should be fun for the end of a great day.

"This is the day that the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalms 118:24

1 comment:

thouartloosed said...

Karen,
We had a beautiful day here in Va as well. It has been sooo hot for fall that today was like a gift. Your encouragement was a gift, too. Thank you.
Kathy